ETYM Dutch hol hole, hollow. Related to Hole.
1 > Power by which something or someone is affected or dominated.
2 > A cell in a jail or prison | SYN: keep.
3 > (Archaic) A stronghold.
Držak, držalo, ručka.
Imanje, imovina, imetak.
Tamnica, uze, haps, robija.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: held).
1 > To aim, point, or direct.
2 > To assert or affirm.
3 > To be the support of; also metaphorically | SYN: support, sustain, hold up.
4 > To contain or hold; have within | SYN: bear, carry, contain.
5 > To cover as for protection against noise or smell.
6 > To have as a major characteristic.
7 > To have or hold in one's hands; also metaphorically | SYN: take hold.
8 > To hold the attention of.
9 > To keep from departing.
10. To keep from exhaling or expelling.
11. To organize or be responsible for;,, etc. | SYN: throw, have, make, give.
12. To remain committed to.
13. To remain in a certain state, position, or condition.
14. To stop dealing with.
15. To support or hold in a certain manner | SYN: carry, bear.
16. To take and maintain control over, often by violent means.
Optimizovan za mobilne telefone i tablet uređaje
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.