1. Being of the color white; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; SYN. achromatic.
2. Having white skin; of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration
3. (Of hair) Having lost its color; SYN. whitened.
4. (Of wine) Almost colorless
5. Free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied
6. Glowing white with heat; SYN. lily-white.
7. (Of coffee) Having cream or milk added.
Čovek ili životinja sa karakteristikama albinizma.
Onaj koji boluje od albinizma.
A member of the Caucasoid race; Also called: white person, Caucasian.
1. The quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black); SYN. whiteness.
2. (Chess or checkers) The lighter-colored pieces.