/ əkaʊntɪŋ /
accounting system · method of accounting
Prevedi accounting na: francuski · nemački
1. A system that provides quantitative information about finances.
2. The practice of gathering and analysing financial information.
3. A bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business, forming part of a ledger of accounts; SYN. accounting system, method of accounting.
4. A convincing explanation that reveals basic causes
5. A statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance