In a program, an instruction or statement that transfers program execution to some section of code, such as a subroutine, to perform a specific task. Once the task is performed, program execution resumes at the calling point in the program. See also calling sequence.
(Computer Science) An instruction that interrupts the program being executed
Programerski izraz koji opisuje privremeni prenos kontrole izvršavanja programa sa glavnog programa na potprogram, i ponovno vraćanje.
(Homonym: caul, col).
1. Brief visit in an official or professional capacity.
2. A brief social visit.
3. A demand especially in the phrase; SYN. claim.
4. A demand for a show of hands in a card game.
5. A request.
6. A telephone connection; SYN. phone call, telephone call.
1. To utter in a loud voice or announce
2. To order, request, or command to come; SYN. send for.
3. To send a message or attempt to reach someone by radio, phone, etc.; make a signal to in order to transmit a message
4. To order or request or give a command for
5. To declare in the capacity of an umpire or referee
6. To order or request for a specific duty or role
7. To read aloud to check for omissions or absentees
8. To ascribe a quality to or give a name that reflects a quality
9. To require the presentation of for redemption before maturation
10. To stop or postpone because of adverse conditions, such as bad weather
11. To call a meeting; invite or command to meet
12. To utter a characteristic note or cry
13. To challenge (somebody) to make good on a statement; charge with or censure for an offense
14. To consider or regard as being
15. To demand payment of, as of a loan; SYN. call in.
16. To give the calls (to the dancers) for a square dance; SYN. call off.
17. To indicate a decision in regard to (sports):
18. To lure by imitating the characteristic call of an animal:
Pozvati na skup.
Telefonom govoriti (ili javiti, javljati, saopštiti, saopštavati), govoriti, javljati preko telefona.