/ drɑːpɪŋ /
Prevedi dropping na: nemački
1. Coming down freely under the influence of gravity; SYN. falling.
2. Falling rapidly
3. The action of falling or letting fall in drops.
4. The action of falling or descending vertically; also, of letting anything fall.
5. The action of discontinuing or abandoning.
6. Falling, dropping off, dying.
7. That which drops or falls in drops, as rain, melting wax, etc.; the fat that drops from roasting meat, dripping. (In quot. 1398 = rheum.)
8. The waste material cast off from a machine in certain processes of textile manufacture.
9. Dung of animals. (Now only pl.)
10. The eaves from which water drops. Obs.