/ fiːl /
finger · sense · experience
Prevedi feel na: francuski · nemački
1. To be felt or perceived in a certain way.
2. To examine by touch; SYN. finger.
3. To find by testing or cautious exploration.
4. To grope or feel in search of something.
5. To have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude.
6. To pass one's hands over the sexual organs of (slang).
7. To perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; SYN. sense.
8. To produce a certain impression.
9. To seem with respect to the sensation given; of physical states, indicating as health, etc.:.
10. To undergo an emotional sensation; SYN. experience.
11. To undergo passive experience of.