ETYM F groupe, Italian gruppo, groppo, cluster, bunch, packet, group; of German origin: cf. German kropf craw, crop, tumor, bunch. Related to Crop.
1. A set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse; SYN. mathematical group.
2. Any number of entities (members) considered as a unit; SYN. grouping.
3. Two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule; SYN. radical.
Hrpa, kamara, rpa.
1. Skupina, skup, gomila, hrpa.
2. Trupa, ansambl, klapa;
3. Porodica, pleme, stalež i sl.;
4. Stupanj činovničke kategorizacije (fr.)