1. Anything with a round or oval shape that is closed or nearly closed; SYN. circuit.
2. An inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan).
3. The basic pattern of the human fingerprint.
1. A set of statements in a program executed repeatedly, either a fixed number of times or until some condition is true or false. See also DO loop, FOR loop, infinite loop, iterative statement.
2. A pair of wires that runs between a telephone central office and customer premises.
In computing, short for program loop.
A computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied.
Skup komandi u programu koji se izvršava više puta.