1. A coming to or returning home; SYN. homecoming.
2. The act of returning to a prior location
3. The occurrence of a change in direction back in the opposite direction; SYN. coming back.
4. The income arising from land or other property; SYN. issue, proceeds, take, takings, yield, payoff.
5. A reciprocal group action; SYN. paying back, getting even.
Ćar, korist, dobit.
Račun ili zapisnik u kome se nešto nalazi. Može biti finansijske, tekstualne, akademske ili administrativne prirode. Ili sve zajedno.
1. To bring back to the point of departure; SYN. take back, bring back.
2. To come back to place where one has been before, or return to a previous activity; SYN. go back, get back, come back.
3. To make a return, as of a punt or a kickback, in football.
4. To return in kind
5. To return to a previous position; in mathematics:
6. To submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority