1. A clue that something has been present; SYN. vestige, shadow.
2. A just detectable amount; SYN. hint, suggestion.
3. Either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree.
4. el. A conducting path on a printed circuit board.
1. To follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something; SYN. follow.
2. To make a mark or lines on a surface; SYN. draw, line, outline, describe, delineate.
3. To go back over again, as of a route or steps: we retraced the route we took last summer.; SYN. retrace.