A wheeled vehicle for moving heavy articles: as a strong horse-drawn or automotive vehicle (as a pickup) for hauling; a small barrow consisting of a rectangular frame having at one end a pair of handles and at the other end a pair of small heavy wheels and a projecting edge to slide under a load — called also hand truck; a small heavy rectangular frame supported on four wheels for moving heavy objects; a small flat-topped car pushed or pulled by hand; a shelved stand mounted on casters; an automotive vehicle with a short chassis equipped with a swivel for attaching a trailer and used especially for the highway hauling of freight; also; a truck with attached trailer.
Velika teretna kola, teretni automobil, teretno vozilo.
2. Commodities appropriate for barter or for small trade
3. Close association or connection
4. Payment of wages in goods instead of cash
5. Vegetables grown for market
6. Heterogeneous small articles often of little value; also; rubbish
7. A small wheel; specifically; a small strong wheel for a gun carriage
8. A small wooden cap at the top of a flagstaff or masthead usually having holes for reeving flag or signal halyards.
Trampa, razmena dobara; roba za robu (barter-aranžmani u međunarodnoj trgovini).
1. To give in exchange; swap
2. To barter or dispose of by barter
3. To exchange commodities; barter
4. To negotiate or traffic especially in an underhanded way; have dealings
5. To transport something by truck.