1. To appraise critically; SYN. critique.
2. To hold a review (of troops); SYN. go over, survey.
3. To look at again; examine again; SYN. reexamine.
4. To look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events, etc.); remember; SYN. look back, retrospect.
5. To refresh one's memory; SYN. brush up, refresh.
6. To study anew, as for a test.
1. To look over again in order to correct or improve British; to study again; review
2. To make a new, amended, improved, or up-to-date version of; to provide with a new taxonomic arrangement
3. To make revisions in
1. To examine in order to test suitability; SYN. screen out, sieve, sort.
2. To examine methodically; test for suitability.
3. To prevent from entering, as of light; SYN. block out.
4. To project onto a screen for viewing; of films.
5. To test or examine for the presence of disease or infection; SYN. test.
1. To declare or make legally valid; SYN. formalize.
2. To give evidence for; SYN. corroborate.
3. To make valid or confirm the validity of, as of a document.
4. To prove valid; show or confirm the validity of something.