ETYM Latin absorptio, from absorbere. Related to Absorb.
1. The social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
2. The process of absorbing nutrients into the body after digestion
3. Complete attention; intense mental effort
4. The mental state of being preoccupied by something
ETYM Latin aspiratio, from aspirare: cf. French aspiration.
Withdrawal of fluid from the body using a suction instrument.
1. A manner of articulation involving an audible release of breath; SYN. rough breathing.
2. A will to succeed.
Reč dana | 08.07.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.