1. A system that provides quantitative information about finances.
2. The practice of gathering and analysing financial information.
3. A bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business, forming part of a ledger of accounts; SYN. accounting system, method of accounting.
4. A convincing explanation that reveals basic causes
5. A statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance
The act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group):; SYN. reservation.
posting / poʊstɪŋ /
1. The act of transferring an entry or item from a book of original entry to the proper account in a ledger
2. The record in a ledger account resulting from the transfer of an entry or item from a book of original entry
3. A single message entered into a network communications system.
4. Appointment to a post or a command
ticketing / tɪkətɪŋ /
Reč dana | 14.07.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.