/ ɑːkjəpeɪʃn̩ /
Množina reči occupation je occupations.
business · line of work · line · occupancy · taking possession · vocation · occupational group · occupying · moving in · military control
business · job · lin · line of work · military control · moving in · occupancy · taking possession
ETYM Latin occupatio: cf.French occupation.
1. The principal professional activity in one's life; SYN. business, line of work, line.
2. The act of occupying or taking possession of a building; SYN. occupancy, taking possession.
3. Any activity that occupies a person's attention.
4. A body of people doing the same kind of work; SYN. vocation, occupational group.
5. The act of taking occupancy; SYN. occupying, moving in.
6. The control of a country by military forces of a foreign power; SYN. military control.