A container so designed that the contents can be used in prescribed amounts.
distribution list / ˌdɪstrəˈbjuːʃn̩ ˈlɪst /
Množina reči distribution list je distribution lists.
A list of recipients on an e-mail mailing list. This can be in the form of either a mailing list program, such as LISTSERV, or an alias in an e-mail program for all recipients of an e-mail message. See also alias (definition 2), LISTSERV, mailing list.
distributor / dɪstrɪbjətər /
Množina reči distributor je distributors.
Sinonimi: distributer · electrical distributor
1. Device that distributes voltage to the spark plugs of a gasoline engine in the order of the firing sequence; SYN. distributer, electrical distributor.
2. Someone who markets merchandise.
1. One who, or that which, divides; that which separates anything into parts.
2. One who deals out to each his share.
3. One who, or that which, causes division.
4. An instrument for dividing lines, describing circles, etc., such as compasses.