1. To make known; SYN. present, acquaint.
2. To bring something new to an environment; SYN. innovate.
3. To bring in or establish
4. To bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.; SYN. bring out.
5. To submit legislation into a legislative body
1. To become available; SYN. open up.
2. To become open; SYN. open up.
3. To begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
4. To cause to open or to become open; SYN. open up.
5. To display the contents of a file or start an application.
6. To have an opening or passage or outlet
7. To make available, as of an opportunity; SYN. open up.
8. To make the opening move, in chess
9. To start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning; SYN. open up.