1. Free from flaw or blemish or impurity
2. Affording free passage or view; SYN. free, open.
3. Clear and distinct to the senses; easily perceptible; SYN. clean-cut, clear-cut.
4. Clear to the mind
5. Easily deciphered; SYN. decipherable, readable.
6. Characterized by freedom from troubling thoughts; especially e.g. guilt
7. Characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving; SYN. percipient.
8. (Meteorology) Free from clouds or mist or haze
9. Of complexion; without such blemishes as e.g. acne
10. Free from confusion or doubt
11. Free from cloudiness; allowing light to pass through
12. (Especially of a title) Unencumbered, in a legal sense; SYN. unmortgaged.
13. Clear of charges or deductions
14. Free from contact or proximity or connection
1. (Architecture) Used of buildings; standing apart from others.
2. Being or feeling set or kept apart from others; SYN. isolated, separated, set-apart.
3. No longer connected or joined; SYN. separated.
4. Not fixed in position; SYN. free.
1. Able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint
2. Not bound by shackles and chains; SYN. unchained, unfettered, unshackled, untied.
3. Not held in servitude
4. Done by hand without mechanical aids or devices; SYN. freehand, freehanded.
5. (Chemistry and physics) Unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion
6. Not literal; SYN. loose, liberal.
7. Not occupied or in use
8. Of one's own accord