1. A piece of hardware used for fastening; it screws into a nut.
2. The part of a lock that is engaged or withdrawn with a key; SYN. deadbolt.
3. A sudden abandonment (as from a political party).
4. A sliding bar in a breech-loading firearm that ejects an empty cartridge and replaces it and closes the breech.
5. Sifting cloth.
ETYM andradic;170. Related to Spell a splinter.
1. A sudden drop from an upright position; SYN. tumble, fall.
2. Liquid that is spilled.
3. The act of allowing a fluid to escape; SYN. spillage, release.
Reč dana | 29.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.