1. A group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans.
2. A group of wild animals of one species that remain together: antelope or elephants or seals or whales or zebra.
1. A bundle (especially one carried on the back).
2. A complete collection of similar things.
3. A cream that cleanses and tones the skin; SYN. face pack.
4. A group of hunting animals.
5. A sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect.
6. A small parcel (as of cigarettes or film).