Procentualni udeo u vlasništvu kompanije na berzi.
Udeo, deonica, učešće sa izvesnim kapitalom u kakvom privrednom ili trgovinskom preduzeću i dokument o tom učešću.
equity / ekwəti /
Množina reči equity je equities.
ETYM French équité, Latin aequitas, from aequus even, equal. Related to Equal.
1. The difference between the market value of a property and the claims held against it.
2. The ownership interest of shareholders in a corporation.
An asset belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group; SYN. portion, part, percentage.
share certificate / ˈʃer sərˈtɪfɪkət /
Množina reči share certificate je share certificates.
stock / stɑːk /
Množina reči stock je stocks.
Materials, unfinished goods, or work-in-progress, and finished goods that businesses hold. They need to hold materials and unfinished goods because they are needed for production. Finished goods are held until sold. Companies usually try to keep the value of their stock as low as possible, while still being able to make enough finished goods to supply their markets on time.
In the US, each share of stock represents proportional ownership in a corporation. Once offered by a corporation going public, stock can be bought and sold on a stock exchange, but the corporation has no obligation to buy it back. Sold to raise capital, stock gives the holder specified rights, including the right to examine the books and the right to vote for the directors. Dividends can be paid, in cash or in stock, when the corporation declares a profit.
ETYM Old Fren. action, Latin actio, from agere to do. Related to Act.
1. Something done (usually as opposed to something said).
2. An act by a government body or supranational organization.
3. The operating part that transmits power to a mechanism.
4. The series of events that form a plot.
5. The state of being active; SYN. activity, activeness.
6. The trait of being active and energetic and forceful.
7. The most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field
1. A physiological state corresponding to a strong need or desire.
2. The act of applying force to propel something; SYN. thrust, driving force.
3. A journey in a vehicle driven by someone else; SYN. ride.
4. The trait of being highly motivated
5. A mechanism by which force or power is transmitted in a machine
6. A wide scenic road planted with trees; SYN. parkway.
7. Hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver; SYN. driving.
8. The act of driving a herd of animals overland.
9. A hard straight return (as in tennis or squash).