(Irregular preterit, past participle: could, been able).
1. Know how to.
2. Be physically or mentally able to.
3. used to indicate possibility — sometimes used interchangeably with may.
4. Be permitted by conscience or feeling to.
5. Be made possible or probable by circumstances to.
6. Be inherently able or designed to.
7. Be logically or axiologically able to.
8. Be enabled by law, agreement, or custom to.
9. Have permission to — used interchangeably with may.
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/recnik.org/include/functions.php on line 296