1. Worthless or oversimplified ideas; SYN. pablum.
2. Something shaped like a nipple
3. A soft food for infants or invalids
4. Political patronage
5. Something lacking solid value or substance
papilla / pəpɪlə /
Množina reči papilla je papillas.
ETYM Latin, a nipple, pimple.
1. A small nipple-shaped protuberance concerned with taste, touch, or smell.
2. A small projection of tissue at the base of a hair, tooth, or feather.
3. Nipple-like projection.
ETYM Old Eng. tete, titte, as. tit, titt; akin to lg. and od. titte, Dutch tet, German zitze: cf. French tette, probably of Teutonic origin.
1. The protuberance through which milk is drawn from the udder or breast of a mammal; a nipple.
2. A small protuberance or nozzle resembling the teat of an animal.