Sinonimi: Cary Grant · Duncan Grant · Duncan James Corrow Grant · Grant · Hiram Ulysses Grant · President Gran · Ulysses Grant · Ulysses S. Grant · Ulysses Simpson Grant · assignment · concession · subsidisation · subsidization
ETYM Old Eng. grant, graunt, Old Fren. graant, creant, promise, assurance. Related to Grant.
1. (Law) A transfer of property by deed of conveyance; SYN. assignment.
2. A right or privilege that has been granted.
3. Any monetary aid.
4. The act of providing a subsidy; SYN. subsidization, subsidisation.
ETYM Latin praesentatio a showing, representation: cf. French présentation.
1. The activity of presenting something.
2. The act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it.
3. The act of presenting a proposal.
4. The act of presenting something; SYN. presentment, demonstration.
5. Formally making a person known to another or to the public; SYN. introduction, intro.