1. The part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground; SYN. ground.
2. Relatively unimportant or inconspicuous accompanying situation.
3. A person's social heritage: previous experience or training.
4. Information that is essential to understanding a situation or problem; SYN. background knowledge.
5. Extraneous signals that can be confused with the phenomenon to be observed or measured; SYN. background signal.
6. (Computer science) The area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear; SYN. desktop, screen background.
Reč dana | 03.12.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.