1. Pramera, osnovna mera, osnovna težina; voj. kalibar, kalibarska mera.
2. Zlatna podloga ka merilo za vrednost neke valute (novca);
3. Precizno napravljen uzorak neke mere kojom se proverava tačnost i preciznost iste takve mere (npr. etalon mere za dužinu je metar). (fr.)
1. One of a number of marks along a line of survey, affixed to permanent objects, to show where leveling staffs were placed.
2. Any standard by which variations or performance may be tested.
1. A standard by which something can be measured or judged
2. A surveyor's mark on a permanent object of predetermined position and elevation used as a reference point; SYN. bench mark. bench mark
die / daɪ /
ETYM Old Eng. dee, die, French dé, from Latin datus given, thrown, p. p. of dare to give, throw. Related to Date a point of time.
1. A device used for shaping metal.
2. A tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods.