Učenje o proslavi tajne večere.
Zahvaljivanje, zahvalnost; u staroj hrišćanskoj crkvi: molitva zahvalnica pre osvećivanja hleba i vina prilikom pričešćivanja; tajna pričešća; tajna večera; osvećeni hleb (nafora). (grč.)
Eucharist / juːkərəst /
Chief Christian sacrament, in which bread is eaten and wine drunk in memory of the death of Jesus. Other names for it are the Lord’s Supper, Holy Communion, and (among Roman Catholics, who believe that the bread and wine are transubstantiated, that is, converted to the body and blood of Christ) the Mass. The doctrine of transubstantiation was rejected by Protestant churches during the Reformation.
The word comes from the Greek for “thanksgiving”, and refers to the statement in the Gospel narrative that Jesus gave thanks over the bread and the cup.
1. A Christian sacrament commemorating the Last Supper by consecrating bread and wine; Also called: sacrament of the Eucharist, Holy Sacrament, Liturgy, Eucharistic liturgy, Lord's Supper.
2. The sacrament of the Lord's Supper; the solemn act of ceremony of commemorating the death of Christ, in the use of bread and wine, as the appointed emblems; the communion.
In biology, an organism that is parasitized by another. In commensalism, the partner that does not benefit may also be called the host.
1. A person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there.
2. Any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event.
3. Archaic term for army; SYN. legion.
4. The owner or manager of an inn; SYN. innkeeper.
The primary or controlling computer in a multiple part system.
Reč dana | 13.06.2021.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.