ETYM French or German Cf. Formation.
1. The general appearance of a publication.
2. The organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing); SYN. formatting, data format, data formatting.
layout / leɪɑːwt /
Množina reči layout je layouts.
1. A plan or design of something that is laid out.
2. The act of laying out (as by making plans for something).
1. The physical magnitude of something (how big it is)
2. The property resulting from being one of a series of graduated measurements (as of clothing)
3. A large magnitude
4. (Informal) The actual state of affairs; SYN. size of it.
5. Any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics; SYN. sizing.