/ kɑːnkɔːrs /
Množina reči concourse je concourses.
confluence · multitude · throng
1. An act or process of coming together and merging.
2. A meeting produced by voluntary or spontaneous coming together.
3. An open space where roads or paths meet.
4. An open space or hall (as in a railroad terminal) where crowds gather.
/ kənkɜːrəns /
Množina reči concurrence je concurrences.
coincidence · conjunction · co-occurrence · meeting of minds
co-occurrence · coincidence · concurrency · conjunction · meeting of minds
ETYM French, competition, equality of rights, from Late Lat. concurrentia competition.
1. The temporal property of two things happening at the same time; SYN. coincidence, conjunction, co-occurrence.
2. Acting together as of agents or circumstances or events.
3. Agreement of results or opinions.
4. A state of cooperation; SYN. meeting of minds.