Kita, ukras na kapi.
Ukrasna resa na narodnim nošnjama.
aigret / eɪɡret /
A long plume (especially one of egret feathers) worn on a hat or a piece of jewellery in the shape of a plume
aigrette / eɪɡret /
1. A spray of feathers (as of the egret) for the head
2. A spray of gems worn on a hat or in the hair
A spray of jewels; ornamental feather plume; an egret
Spray of feathers; any object in that shape; egret.
bunch of flowers / ˈbəntʃ əv ˈflaʊərz /
nosegay / noʊzɡeɪ /
Bouquet of fragrant flowers, a small bunch of flowers; posy
posy / poʊzi /
1. A brief sentiment, motto, or legend
2. Bouquet, nosegay; flower
tassel / tæsl̩ /
1. A bunch of cords fastened at one end.
2. A dangling ornament made by laying parallel a bunch of cords or threads of even length and fastening them at one end
3. Something resembling a tassel; especially; the terminal male inflorescence of some plants and especially Indian corn