1. To arrange or order by classes or categories; SYN. class, sort, assort, sort out, separate.
2. To declare unavailable, as for security reasons.
In mathematics, to put into separate classes, or sets, which may be uniquely defined.
1. To be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense; SYN. mark, differentiate.
2. To mark as different; SYN. separate, differentiate, secern, secernate, severalize, tell, tell apart.
1. To change or be different within limits; SYN. run.
2. To have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun
3. To lay out in a line; SYN. array, lay out, set out.
4. To range or extend over; occupy a certain area; SYN. straddle.
Reč dana | 24.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.