/ draɪv /
Množina reči drive je drives.
thrust · driving force · ride · parkway · driving
campaign · cause · crusade · driveway · driving · driving force · effort · movement · parkway · private road · ride · thrust
1. A physiological state corresponding to a strong need or desire.
2. The act of applying force to propel something; SYN. thrust, driving force.
3. A journey in a vehicle driven by someone else; SYN. ride.
4. The trait of being highly motivated
5. A mechanism by which force or power is transmitted in a machine
6. A wide scenic road planted with trees; SYN. parkway.
7. Hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver; SYN. driving.
8. The act of driving a herd of animals overland.
9. A hard straight return (as in tennis or squash).