ETYM French, from Late Lat. compatibilis, from Latin compati. Related to Compassion.
1. Able to exist and perform in harmonious or agreeable combination.
2. Having similar disposition and tastes; SYN. sympathetic.
3. Capable of forming a homogeneous mixture that neither separates nor is altered by chemical interaction.
4. (Of a couple) Existing together harmoniously; SYN. well-matched.
5. (Computers) Capable of being used with or connected to other devices or components without modification.
Reč dana | 30.11.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.