srpsko - engleski rečnik kriti prevod Latinica -> Ćirilica Više opcija conceal / kənsiːl / glagol Sinonimi: hold back · hold in Sinonimi: hide · hold back · hold in To hold back; keep from being perceived by others, as of emotions or expressions of emotions; SYN. hold back, hold in. dissimulate / dɪsɪmjʊleɪt / glagol Sinonimi: 1. To hide from others, as of feelings.
2. To pretend; to feign; to fake.
3. Feign; pretend. hide / ˈhaɪd / glagol gramatika Sinonimi: blot out · conceal · cover · enshroud · hide out · obliterate · obscure · shroud · vei (Irregular preterit, past participle: hid, hidden).
1. To be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety: SYN. hide out.
2. To go into hiding or conceal oneself.
3. To prevent from being seen or discovered; SYN. conceal.
old unit of land area equal to 120 acres. mask / mæsk / glagol Sinonimi: block out Sinonimi: block out · cloak · dissemble 1. To cover with a sauce
2. To put a mask on or cover with a mask
3. To shield from light; as in photography; SYN. block out. secrete / sɪkriːt / glagol Sinonimi: release Sinonimi: release 1. To generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids; SYN. release.
2. Conceal; discharge; emit.