ETYM Latin annularis, from annulis ring: cf. French annulaire.
Shaped like a ring; SYN. annulate, annulated, circinate, circular, ringed, ring-shaped.
Pertaining to, forming or having shape of a ring. annular eclipse, eclipse of sun in which a ring of its surface surrounds the moon.
ETYM Latin devius; de + via way. Related to Viaduct.
1. Characterized by insincerity or deceit; evasive; SYN. shifty.
2. Departing from the accepted or proper way; misleading; SYN. oblique.
3. Deviating from a straight course; SYN. circuitous, roundabout.
rotative / roʊteɪtɪv /
Množina reči rotative je rotatives.
1. Turning like a wheel; rotary
2. Relating to, occurring in, or characterized by rotation