srpsko - engleski prevod
/ bɔɪl /
1. To bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point, as of water and other liquids
2. To come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
3. To cook in boiling liquid
/ brɔɪl /
oven broil · bake
1. To cook under a broiler; SYN. oven broil.
2. To heat by a natural force; SYN. bake.
/ kənkɑːkt /
1. To make a concoction (of) my mixing.
2. To prepare or cook by mixing ingredients; SYN. cook up.
/ kʊk /
fix · ready · make · prepare
1. To prepare a hot meal.
2. To prepare for eating by applying heat; SYN. fix, ready, make, prepare.
3. To transform and make suitable for consumption by heating.
/ ɡrɪl /
To cook over a grill.
/ pɑːrbɔɪl /
1. To boil or cook thoroughly.
2. To boil in part; to cook partially by boiling.
/ stiːm /
1. To rise as vapor.
2. To emit steam
3. To cook something by letting steam pass over it
4. To clean by means of steaming; SYN. steam clean.
5. To travel on a steamboat
/ stuː /
1. To bear a grudge; harbor ill feelings; SYN. grudge.
2. To cook slowly and for a long time in liquid