Prevedi lajati na: francuski · nemački
ETYM Old Eng. berken, AS. beorcan; akin to Icel. berkja, and prob. to Eng. break.
1. To cover with bark.
2. To make barking sounds.
3. To remove the bark of a tree; SYN. skin.
4. To speak in an unfriendly tone.
5. To tan (a skin) with bark tannins.
ETYM Cf. Old Eng. baewen to bathe, and German bähen to foment.
1. To bark with prolonged noises, of dogs; SYN. quest.
2. To utter in deep prolonged tones.
ETYM Icel. gjâlpa; akin to yelp. Related to Yaup.
To bark; to yelp.
Sinonimi:yip · yap
To bark in a high-pitched tone; SYN. yip, yap.