Prevedi lišiti čina na: francuski
Sinonimi:cheapen · disgrace · demean · put down
Sinonimi:cheapen · demean · disgrace · put down · take down
1. To lower the grade of something; reduce its worth; SYN. cheapen.
2. To reduce in worth, character, etc.; disgrace; dishonour; SYN. disgrace, demean, put down.
3. To reduce the level of land, as by erosion.
Sinonimi:pass on · submit
Sinonimi:banish · bar · break · bump · bump off · classify · demote · kick downstairs · pass on · submit
1. To refer to another; SYN. pass on, submit.
2. Banish; assign, especially to less important place or person.