1. To bring to a destination, make a delivery.
2. To present; to give forth.
3. To give birth to.
4. To utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.).
5. To free from sins, as in religious dogma; SYN. redeem, save.
To provide or furnish with; SYN. provide, render, furnish.
In economics, the production of goods or services for a market in anticipation of an expected demand. The level of supply is determined by the price of the product, the cost of production, the level of technology available for production, and the price of other goods. There is no guarantee that supply will match actual demand.
1. To bring in; as of investments; SYN. pay, bear.
2. To cease opposition; stop fighting.
3. To consent reluctantly; SYN. give in, succumb, knuckle under, buckle under.
4. To give in, as to influence or pressure; SYN. relent, soften.
5. To be the cause or source of; SYN. give, afford.
Reč dana | 18.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.