Nalog, zadatak; poslanstvo, izaslanstvo sa naročitim ciljem; poslanje; diplomatsko pretstavništvo u nekoj državi; društvo ili ustanova za obraćanje nevernika u pravu veru, naročito kod katolika. (lat.)
1. A communication (usually brief) that is written or spoken or signaled
2. What a communication that is about something is about; SYN. content, subject matter, substance.
mission / mɪʃn̩ /
Množina reči mission je missions.
Sinonimi: charge · commission · military mission · missionary post · missionary station · foreign mission · missionary work
ETYM Latin missio, from mittere, missum, to send: cf. French mission. Related to Missile.
1. A task that has been assigned to a person or group; SYN. charge, commission.
2. An operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; SYN. military mission.
3. An organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work; SYN. missionary post, missionary station, foreign mission.
4. The organized work of a religious missionary; SYN. missionary work.