1. Mošusov oraščak, oraščić.
2. Vrsta grožđa i vina.
myristica fragrans / |myristica| |fragrans| /
Vrsta mirisavog grožđa i vino od toga grožđa.
mace / meɪs /
1. A ceremonial staff carried as a symbol of office or authority.
2. Spice made from the dried fleshy covering of the nutmeg seed.
3. A heavy often spiked staff or club used especially in the Middle Ages for breaking armor; a club used as a weapon
4. An ornamental staff borne as a symbol of authority before a public official or a legislative body; one who carries a mace