1. To become soft or disintegrate as a result of excessive soaking
2. To soften and cause to disintegrate as a result
3. To steep or soak; to break up; to emaciate
4. Soften and separate by soaking; grow or make lean.
1. To be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated with a liquid; SYN. soak through.
2. To become thoroughly soaked or saturated with liquid.
3. To dip into liquid
4. To give a conciliatory gift or bribe to.
5. To mop so as to leave a semi-dry surface, of floors.
1. To cleanse (one's body) with soap and water; SYN. lave.
2. To cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water; SYN. launder.
3. To clean with some chemical process; SYN. rinse.
4. To be capable of being washed
5. To remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent:; SYN. wash-off, wash away.
6. To move by or as if by water
7. To move by or as if by water
8. To form by erosion:
9. To separate dirt or gravel from (precious minerals).
10. To apply a thin coating of paint, metal, etc., to.