ETYM Cf. French agressif.
1. Characteristic of an enemy or one eager to fight; SYN. belligerent.
2. Having or showing determination and energetic pursuit of one's ends.
3. Marked by aggressive ambition and energy and initiative; SYN. enterprising, pushful, pushing, pushy.
4. Tending to spread quickly; SYN. fast-growing.
Disposed to attack; SYN. attacking.
1. Of, relating to, or tending toward assault
2. Having an intense or abrasive effect on the senses or emotions
attackable / ətækəbl /
Capable of being attacked.
invasive / ɪnveɪsɪv /
ETYM Late Lat. invasivus: cf. French invasif. Related to Invade.
1. Marked by a tendency to spread especially into healthy tissue.
2. (Medicine) Relating to a technique in which the body is entered by puncture or incision.
ETYM Cf.French offensif. Related to Offend.
1. Causing anger or annoyance.
2. For the purpose of attack rather than defense.
3. Unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses.
4. Violating or tending to violate or offend against; SYN. violative.