ETYM Old Eng. sete, Icel. saeti; akin to Swed. säte, Dan. saede, Mid. High Germ. sâze, as. set, setl, and Eng. sit. Related to Sit, Settle.
1. A center of authority (as a city from which authority is exercised).
2. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); SYN. place.
3. Any support where one can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which one sit).
4. Furniture that is designed for sitting on.
5. The cloth that covers the buttocks.
Reč dana | 21.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.