1. Barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc.
2. Indistinctly understood or felt or perceived.
3. Lacking conviction or boldness or courage; SYN. fainthearted, timid.
4. Lacking strength or vigor; SYN. feeble.
5. Weak and likely to lose consciousness; SYN. light, swooning, light-headed.
inarticulate / ɪnartɪkjələt /
ETYM Latin inarticulatus; pref. in- not + articulatus articulate.
Without or deprived of the use of speech or words; SYN. unarticulate.
ETYM Pref. in- not + coherent: cf. French incohérent.
1. Unable to express oneself clearly or fluently; SYN. tongue-tied.
2. Unable to think or express one's thoughts in a clear or orderly manner.
3. Without logical or meaningful connection.
indistinct / ɪndəstɪŋkt /
ETYM Latin indistinctus: cf. French indistinct. Related to In- not, and Distinct.
Not clearly defined or easy to perceive or understand.