1. Soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime; SYN. soiled, unclean.
2. Spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination; SYN. contaminating.
3. Unethical or dishonest; SYN. sordid.
4. Expressing or revealing hostility or dislike
5. (Of color) Discolored by impurities; not bright and clear; is often used in combination; SYN. dingy, muddied, muddy.
6. Vile; despicable; SYN. filthy, lousy.
7. (Of behavior or especially language) Characterized by obscenity or indecency
8. Obtained illegally or by improper means; SYN. ill-gotten.
9. (Of a manuscript) Defaced with changes; SYN. foul, marked-up.
10. Unpleasantly stormy