ETYM AS. hose; akin to Dutch hoos, German hose breeches, Old High Germ. hosa, Icel. hosa stocking, gather, Dan. hose stocking; cf. Russ. koshulia a fur jacket.
Man's garment of the 16th and 17th centuries; worn with a doublet; SYN. tights.
leg / leɡ /
ETYM Icel. leggr; akin to Dan. laeg calf of the leg, Swed. lägg.
1. A human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part between the knee and ankle.
2. A structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion.
3. One of the supports for a piece of furniture.
4. The part of a garment that covers the leg.
5. (Nautical) The distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack.
Reč dana | 28.11.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.