1. A formal public statement; SYN. proclamation, annunciation, promulgation.
2. A statement about something that is happening or going to happen.
annunciation / ənʌnsieɪʃn̩ /
ETYM Latin annuntiatio: cf. French annonciation.
1. The act of announcing; announcement; proclamation.
2. The announcement of the incarnation, made by the angel Gabriel to the Virgin Mary.
3. The festival celebrated (March 25th) by the Church of England, of Rome, etc., in memory of the angel's announcement, on that day.
ETYM Latin editio, from edere to publish; cf. French édition. Related to Edit.
1. All of the identical copies of something offered to the public at the same time; or or.
2. An issue of a newspaper.
3. The form in which a text (especially a printed book) is published.
promulgation / prɒməlɡeɪʃn̩ /
ETYM Latin promulgatio: cf. French promulgation.
The act of promulgating; publication; open declaration.
Reč dana | 27.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.