1. To reply or respond to; SYN. reply, respond.
2. To give the correct answer or solution to.
3. To give a defence or refutation of (a charge) or in (an argument).
4. To be satisfactory for; meet the requirements of or serve the purpose of.
5. To be liable or accountable.
6. To match or correspond.
7. To react to a stimulus or command.
8. To respond to a signal.
deprogram / diproɡræm /
To dissuade or try to dissuade from strongly held convictions (as religious beliefs) or a firmly established or innate behavior
discourage / dɪskɝːɪdʒ /
To deprive of courage or hope; take away hope from; cause to feel discouraged.
1. To act against or in opposition to; SYN. oppose.
2. To show a response or a reaction to something; SYN. respond.
3. To undergo a chemical reaction; react with another substance under certain conditions
1. To bring back to the point of departure; SYN. take back, bring back.
2. To come back to place where one has been before, or return to a previous activity; SYN. go back, get back, come back.
3. To make a return, as of a punt or a kickback, in football.
4. To return in kind
5. To return to a previous position; in mathematics:
6. To submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority
Odgovoriti na poruku, bilo da je to poruka u vidu elektronske pošte ili objava preko diskusione grupe. Možete da odogovorite samo osobi koja vam je poslala poruku, ili da obuhvatite i sve one kojima je izvorna poruka poslata.