1. To fail to hit the intended target.
2. To fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind; SYN. lose.
3. To fail to reach or get to:
4. To fail to reach
5. To be absent
6. To fail to experience; SYN. escape.
7. To fail to attend an event or activity:
8. To be without; SYN. lack.
9. To feel or suffer from the lack of:
need / niːd /
1. To be in want of.
2. To have or feel a need for.
ETYM Icel. vanta to be wanting. Related to Want to lack.
1. To wish or demand the presence of.
2. To have need of; SYN. need, require.
3. To hunt or look for; want for a particular reason:.
4. To be without, lack; be deficient in; SYN. lack.
Reč dana | 26.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.